Dad of Divas' Reviews: The UPS Store Offers A Little Bit of Everything!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The UPS Store Offers A Little Bit of Everything!


Thanks to Collective Bias and UPS, I was given the chance to go to my local UPS store to try out things and see what it has to offer for customers. So today I went to my local UPS store and I was surprised to see the huge array of things that the store has to offer. From mailing items to copying to even taking out a PO box. They also provided color copies which is something that I have needed in the past, but around where I live there are not a ton of places for me to get these.

For me, I wanted to ask the sales woman a few questions about sending things. The sales woman was nice and kind and more than willing to provide me with information. 

When I spoke to the sales woman I first asked about what type of postal services that they offer (as I had three books to send). She mentioned that she could send the packages pretty much any way except for media mail. I was a bit bummed out about this because when I am sending books or DVD's I tend to send them media rate. In saying this though, I decided to send my packages first class, and the rate was the same as what I would typically spend for first class at the post office.

One thing that was nice was the lack of people in the store, as the post office that I go to, I tend to have to wait in a line. So, I think that this may be a great new option for me in sending  out my packages.

Outside of this, I liked the fact that they had a ton of different sized packages. The sales woman also mentioned that they would take items and pack them up as well. This is not a service that I would find at the post office.

Overall, I was impressed, and I know that I will be visiting this UPS store in the near future.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: