Dad of Divas' Reviews: Surefit Sofa Covers Change the Look of a Whole Room

Monday, September 20, 2010

Surefit Sofa Covers Change the Look of a Whole Room

Do yo have one of these rooms that simply sits there and makes you think, blah? Do you wish you could completely change a room without buying new furniture? I know that there has been time for sure when I have thought this, but have never acted upon it due to my frugal ways. Well, I was recently introduced ti Surefit, a company that works to help all of us change what our homes look like without a ton of money put into it. 


For us, the Divadom does have some furniture that has been around for a little bit of time and with that somes the inevitable question of whether it is time to spruce up the look. Well, Surefit provided me with the opportunity to try out one of their loveseat slipcovers to do just that.

The idea behind their loveseat covers is that they stretch into a form fitting cover that transforms your loveseat (and its look) into something entirely new. I did not know whether this cover would fit on our loveseat as it is a bit oversized, but I tried it non-the-less.

So when the cover arrived, I was amazed at how compact the packaging was. Everything was nicely packaged into a very small container. When I took it out, I liked how soft it was and even the slight pattern on it as well.

I started working on the transformation and found that I did have to maneuver it a bit to get the larger of the covers to fit correctly over the sofa. The second step was to put the cushions in a zippered cover to complete the look. This second part was very easy. The hardest part was keeping the cushions on the back on the loveseat from falling down as I was pushing the cushions that you sit on back on the loveseat. Saying this though, after a little bit of acrobatics (not really acrobatics), I was able to get everything in place and we had a new looking loveseat.

The whole transformation from start to finish took between 5-10 minutes, not long at all, and it looks great!

Take a look at the Surefit website and see how you might also be able to transform your own home!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: