Dad of Divas' Reviews: Family Impact Parenting Products

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Impact Parenting Products

Are Your Kids Driving You Nuts?

About the ProductsAre Your Kids Driving You Nuts?

The Are Your Kids Driving You Nuts? is a 115-page parenting resource manual. It teaches you how to avoid parent traps like Control, Anger, Rage, Arguing, Lying, etc. Dr. James Jones has a down-to-earth approach that teaches the principles of correct parenting with humor and common sense. You will find practical, easy to understand solutions to many common parenting problems--and they really work!
My Take on the BookA humorous, but insightful book on the pitfalls that many of us fall into as parents and what we need to be thinking about if we are to survive. I know that I have definitely struggled with a number of the issues that Dr. Jones talks about in the book, and the nice thing about this book is that it does not make you feel stupid for having difficulty. On the contrary, Dr. Jones make you feel empowered and willing to take on a new challenge one at a time. This will definitely be a book that I will be reading over and over as I make the change myself for the better!
If you have an interest in this book you can find it on Amazon!

The 3 NeversThe 3 Nevers
Single CD
$35.00
Dr. Jones most popular CD. Find out how to immediately improve your family relationships.
 
My Take on the CD
I was given a sample of this audio CD. I was impressed by how straight-forward, humorous and self-effacing the speaker was. He made me think twice about some of the practices that I was using with my own child and I can say that I would definitely have listened to the whole lecture if I had been given the chance. Family impact offers 16 full length CD's for families on a number of issues. If all of the other lectures follow the same mantra of this, I would highly recommend that you also listen in to gain some great insights into your own parenting skills.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: