Dad of Divas' Reviews: KIDZ BOP Dance Moves! / Create the Ultimate Dance Party at HOME

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

KIDZ BOP Dance Moves! / Create the Ultimate Dance Party at HOME

KB_dance_moves_DVD

CALLING ALL SUPERSTARS!
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?

Don’t stop grooving to the music with KIDZ BOP Dance Moves, the brand new instructional dance DVD we’ve enclosed in this package for your review. The title includes four fun step-by-step dance tutorial videos from beginner to advanced led by the talented KIDZ BOP Kids and choreographer Megan Honore—last seen in Disney’s High School Musical 3. Now aspiring dancers can learn the popular dance moves from some of today’s hottest music videos including Party in the USA, Single Ladies, Telephone and Evacuate the Dancefloor. There are also plenty of bonus features with the KIDZ BOP Kids freestyling and demonstrating their favorite moves.

KIDZ BOP Dance Moves will be available beginning Tuesday, September 14th wherever DVDs are sold for $14.93 SRP. Dance Moves makes it easy for kids and parents alike to keep up with the current dance craze that’s sweeping the nation. With the new feature film Step Up 3D, and shows like Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance, showing off style and skill on the dance floor has never been more popular. 

My Take on the DVD
With this DVD you definitely can start the party! My girls love to dance, and when I put this in, I thought that I was just transported to a Elementary School Auditorium Dance, with screaming girls, and sparkling lights. I can already tell that this video will be one that I will be seeing on over and over again in the future and I am sure that you will find similar results.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: