“We understand that you don’t always have the time to make your family a delicious, warm and wholesome breakfast especially during the week,” said Andy Reichgut, Vice President of Marketing at Pinnacle Foods. “New Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes offer a way to make breakfast time special everyday in under a minute.”
With new Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes you can have perfectly delicious pancakes that are full of fun in a flash! Confetti Pancakes are ready to be served to your family in 1 minute out of the microwave or toaster. Whether you need a warm and nutritious breakfast or are looking for a creative way to celebrate something special, Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes will brighten up your family’s mornings.
Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes are a good source of 6 vitamins and minerals and contain no preservatives. They are available in the freezer section of grocery stores across the country for a suggested retail price of $2.69 for a package of 12 pancakes. New Confetti Pancakes join the Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancake line which includes Homestyle, Buttermilk, Low Fat Buttermilk, Whole Grain, Mini and Blueberry.
Sprinkle some extra fun on your child’s special day this year with a Confetti Birthday Pancake. Follow the simple instructions below to make this unforgettable birthday breakfast your family can share!
Confetti Birthday Pancake
- 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced strawberry
- Whipped cream
- Birthday candle
- Heat up 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes and stack one on top of another
- Decorate edge of top pancake with whipped cream
- Add pieces of sliced orange on top of whipped cream – approximately ½ inch apart
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the center of the top pancake and top with strawberry slices
- Add sprinkles
- Place the finishing touches on your creation by adding a candle to the center of the top pancake
- Make a wish!
###For more information about Aunt Jemima® Frozen Breakfast, log onto www.auntjemimafrozen.com.
Cookies are a popular easy-to-make treat, but oftentimes they lack in originality. Duncan Hines offers the perfect way to make a cookie that’s a bite above the ordinary by using the brownie mix you know and love as the batter. Because they are made with Duncan Hines fudgy Brownie Mix, these cookies will be the most soft and chewy cookie you’ve ever tasted! These Brownie Cookies are an unexpected way to make any day more special.
“Our goal is to bring consumers baking experiences to a whole new level by offering innovative and versatile ways to use our trusted brownie mix,” said Lora Van Velsor, Vice President of Marketing for Duncan Hines. “Brownie Cookies are just as easy-to-make as regular cookies, but there’s nothing ordinary about them. You simply use our brownie mix as the cookie batter to make a unique treat.”
Impress your friends and family with a cookie like they’ve never had before. Mix up your regular cookie routine with these rich and delicious Brownie Cookie recipes. For more inventive recipes log onto www.duncanhines.com/
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE COOKIES
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies are a perfect marriage of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter, easy to make and fun to share.
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix or Duncan Hines® Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, softened butter, softened cream cheese and egg. Mix either by hand or by using a mixer.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into balls and place on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Should make 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter together and roll into small balls using about 1 teaspoon. Press peanut butter balls into surface of uncooked brownie cookies and slightly flatten cookie. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cookies may appear slightly under cooked, but do not overbake. Cool on cookie sheets for about 3 mins and transfer to wire rack.
- If Desired: Place 6 tablespoons of frosting into a microwave safe container and melt (30 seconds), drizzle melted chocolate over top of cookie. Cool.
- For easy clean up, place wax paper or parchment paper under wire rack -- then drizzle the frosting on cookies
BROWNIES AND CREAM SANDWICH COOKIES
Almost like ice cream sandwiches, but without the ice cream headache! Chocolate and vanilla are always an incredible combination, especially when it's Duncan Hines Dark Fudge Brownies and Chocolate Chunks.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Dark Fudge and Chocolate Chunks Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended and soft dough forms. Drop by level measuring tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 ºF. for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not over bake. Cool for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie. Gently press together.
- For more information on Duncan Hines or additional recipes, log onto www.duncanhines.com.