The increase in goods sold at Golfsmith during the month is comparable to what traditional retailers experience during the December holidays. As an example of the sales surge, Golfsmith expects to sell more than two-million golf balls just in June.
out of shopping and has assembled the best golf gifts with the latest technology to help any golfing Dad improve his golf game.
apart as a retailer is the depth of knowledge our Golfsmith associates offer. They have a passion for the game, understand the latest technology and will help everyone find the perfect golf gift."
During the month of June Golfsmith, the nation's largest specialty golf
retailer, is expected to sell more than:
Golfsmith's 2010 Top Gift Picks for Dad include:
- SkyGolf SGX GPS Device: includes a high-resolution 4-color display and up to 30,000 courses pre-loaded.
- Odyssey Golf White Hot XG Putter with multi-layer insert technology is the softest, most responsive putter Odyssey Golf has ever created.
- TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver with an aerodynamic crown shape that reduces drag and promotes more ball speed for more distance. This driver also comes with a free $50 Golfsmith gift card.
- Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1 X: the three-piece multi-layer Pro V1 golf ball continues to serve as the high performance standard by which all other golf balls are compared and measured.
- Adidas TOUR360 4.0 golf shoe bring golfers lower to the ground for more stability and molds to the exact contours of each golfer's foot.