Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My Love for You

Friday, August 4, 2023

Book Review - My Love for You

My Love for You



About the Book
In My Love for You the love between a mother and her offspring knows no bounds in this timeless and beautiful bedtime storybook.

From hippos and tigers, to penguins and people, a universal bedtime ritual is shared

"My love for you is like a stream, flowing wide, and long, and deep. My love for you is just as long. Now hush-a-bye to sleep."
 
It can take more than a few tries, but in the end, with a mother's heartfelt profession of love, little ones are finally eased into their dreams.

My Take on the Book
This was a wonderful book that shows the love of a parent and child. The love is shown page by page through a delightful story but also amazing illustrations. This is a great book for a parent and child to read together and one that can be shared over and over again!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: