Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sleeping Bronty

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Book Review - Sleeping Bronty

Sleeping Bronty



About the Book

Sleeping Bronty is going to become queen, but the selfish fairy Rhonda puts it all in jeopardy with an evil wish! From Epic! Originals, Once Before Time is a playful board book series of fairy tales reimagined from a time long ago . . . with dinosaurs!

In this prehistoric retelling of the classic story, Sleeping Bronty discovers her own royal potential thanks to her fairy friends, the prince, and some very spicy chili.


My Take on the Book
This was a cute board book that brought a new spin to sleeping beauty. Your kids will love to share this book with you! I shared this with my niece and she loved the pictures but also the story and I know that you and your kids will too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: