Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Love My Teacher

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Book Review - I Love My Teacher

I Love My Teacher



About the Book

Quick, let's go! It's time for school! My teachers there are pretty cool.

Race inside for a joy-filled day! School is full of fun, all thanks to a teacher who makes every school day the best. Full of energy and enthusiasm, this is a book all children will want to share with their favorite teacher.




My Take on the Book
This was a great book for kids to celebrate teachers. This is a fun book for parents to share with their kids. The book helps kids and parents to talk about their teachers and really open conversations for the future.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: