Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - KeenPure Air Purifier

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Product Review - KeenPure Air Purifier







About the KeenPure Air Purifier
  • COMPACT SIZE & HIGHER CADR: Small size makes it easier to carry it from room to room. 270-degree air intake and 360-degree air circulation maximize provide fresh and healthy air at all times to give you a cleaner space. It can purify 182 square feet within 12 minutes when choosing high speed. The higher the CADR, the faster the unit filters the air. CADR: 100+ CFM
  • EXTRA LARGE 360° CYLINDRICAL H13 HEPA FILTER: Compared to other air purifier filters, it can capture and hold more dust, which can be used up to 8 months. Remove 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander and air pollution of PM 2.5 faster. Works great with particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger. Ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies and asthma
  • 3 SPEED SETTINGS: (low, medium and high) provide options for various speeds by pushing the knob easily, even in the evening without lighting. The orange knob with modern looks will compliment your decor in any room: living room, kitchen, bedroom, office, etc
  • WHISPER QUIET - SLEEP LIKE A BABY - We designed this air purifier to be as quiet as possible without sacrificing purification performance. We suggest low speed at night, 30db makes even sound-sensitive sleepers calmly dream. Keep in mind that the lower CADR of the air purifier, the lower the fan speed as well as the lower the noise level
  • WARRANTY & SAFETY - 100% Ozone Free. AHAM, CARB and ETL approved. 3-year warranty & 100% full money back guarantee & lifetime customer service support for air purifier only sold by NEWMART account. For Replacement filter, please search SKU: KP100A-F or ASIN: B07PQF3KGY





My Take on the KeenPure Air Purifier
I moved into a new office recently and I had noticed that the air quality was effecting my allergies. There was something in the office that was making me sneeze and get clogged up more than usual. I found that when I went home this was not the issue so it had to be the office itself. I started to look for a air purifier and came across the KeenPure Air Purifier and from the reviews and from what I was seeing it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. I decided to go for it and in ordering it, I was first impressed with how fast it arrived. Second though, I found that it was well packaged and that even better, all that I had to do was place the air purifier in my office space, plug it in and I was ready to go. I find in using this that it is quite quiet, much more than I thought it would be. I also love that it has 3 speeds that help in different ways. Best of all though I find that my allergies have been better and that I am feeling better in the office as well. For my office this was the perfect size to do what I wanted it to do and I am so glad that I found it. If you need an air purifier that works well and is a great size for an office or single room I found this to be great!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: