Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My Big Bad Monster

Monday, April 29, 2019

Book Review - My Big Bad Monster

My Big Bad Monster



About the Book

Have you ever met your monster of self-doubt? This girl has. When she's had enough of his negativity, she discovers that with a little help from new friends and a lot of boisterous music, he'll disappear for good! This sweet picturebook with energetic art by A. N. Kang will strike a chord in readers both big and small.



My Take on the Book
This is such a great book that talks about the voice that you have in your head that brings in your fears and more.The book really allows kids to understand that they can control their fears and self doubt and even the anger and insecurity that can come from that. I love that the book has the child coming out the other side in a better place than where she started which is a positive for all readers!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: