Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Because by Mo Willems

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Book Review - Because by Mo Willems

Because by Mo Willems



About the Book
Mo Willems, a number one New York Times best-selling author and illustrator, composes a powerful symphony of chance, discovery, persistence, and magic in this moving tale of a young girl's journey to center stage. Illustrator Amber Ren brings Willems' music to life, conducting a stunning picture-book debut.


My Take on the Book
This is a beautiful book that really explores how one action can lead to a lifetime of love. I really appreciated the story that was shared. As a lover of all music, this book hit home and really allowed me to see all of the little things that come together to be able to make music and a love of music come to life. This is a book that I would highly recommend to all!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: