Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sanity & Tallulah

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Book Review - Sanity & Tallulah

Sanity & Tallulah



About the Book
Sanity Jones and Tallulah Vega are best friends on Wilnick, the dilapidated space station they call home at the end of the galaxy. So naturally, when gifted scientist Sanity uses her lab skills and energy allowance to create a definitely-illegal-but-impossibly-cute three-headed kitten, she has to show Tallulah. But Princess, Sparkle, Destroyer of Worlds is a bit of a handful, and it isn't long before the kitten escapes to wreak havoc on the space station. The girls will have to turn Wilnick upside down to find her, but not before causing the whole place to evacuate! Can they save their home before it's too late?

Readers will be over the moon for this rollicking space adventure by debut author Molly Brooks



My Take on the Book
My daughter loved this book. She loved the illustrations, and the three headed kitten. The book was a quick, engaging read that keeps you wondering what will come next with every page. As my daughter was reading this, she even had me read along with her and I could see why she loved it. The book was a lot of fun and the characters were ones that were so unique. The author did a great job of creating great character dynamics, humor and unique experiences. This is a book that my daughter and I really enjoyed and I know that you will love this too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: