Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Teen Wolf Season 2

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DVD Review - Teen Wolf Season 2

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.




About the DVD
"Teen Wolf" jumps full force into season two with even more suspenseful drama than season one. Scott McCall, a teenager with a wild secret, continues to find himself caught in a supernatural war between hunters and werewolves. Scott must keep his forbidden romance with Allison a secret while keeping his friends and family safe from new Alfa wolf Derek.

Teen Wolf Season 2 DVD Special Features

  • Teen Wolf Season 2 at Paleyfest – celebrate Season 2 of MTV’s critically acclaimed series Teen Wolf with a panel discussion featuring the show’s cast and creative team
  • Teen Wolves: Meet the New Pack - meet new cast members Sinqua Walls (Boyd), Gage Golighlty (Erica) and Daniel Sharman (Isaac) and get their take on their roles in Season 2
  • Alternate, Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Alternate Stiles Takes
  • Teen Wolf CGI Reel
  • Fight Choreography
  • Shirtless Montage 2.0
  • Gag Reel
  • Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor


My Take on the DVD
I missed a lot of this season so I was happy to be able to review this to share with you all. I have to say that this season did seem to have more drama and suspense than the previous season. The acting continues to be strong and each of the episodes that I have watched thus far has been a ton of fun and drew me in from beginning to end. I can definitely tell that the demographic for this show is a bit younger than I, as it seems to be focused on teens, but even though this is the case, I still enjoyed it and will continue watching in the future. I know this was loosely based on the movie from the 1980's (that I enjoyed with Michael J. Fox in it), and though it has gone much further than the movie itself, I found this to be something that makes the show even more of something that I could connect with!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: