Dad of Divas' Reviews: Fuller Brush Company - Clothes Dryer Vent Brush

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fuller Brush Company - Clothes Dryer Vent Brush

About the Product
Unique brush design reaches completely into vent to remove lint! Flexible wire allows reach to all areas of vent. Soft, resilient polyester bristles remove lint, but won’t scratch surface. Vinyl tip on end of wire prevents scratching. Also works great to clean dirt and lint from under dryer. Durable 5-1/2" plastic handle with hang-up hole. 27-1/2" overall length. 12-3/4" brush face.

My Take on the Product
I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time cleaning out my dryer vent as the front does not come off so I am usually have to use a bent up clothes hanger to see what I can do to get out any lint that has built up. No longer now! When I was sent this brush I was so impressed with how flexible and agile it is as it makes cleaning a dryer vent so much easier and manageable. I have to say that if you have a dryer, this is a must have for your home, it is something I wish that I had known about so much sooner!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: