Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Zootopia Read-Along Storybook & CD

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Book Review - Zootopia Read-Along Storybook & CD

Zootopia Read-Along Storybook & CD

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
This 8x8 paperback read-along storybook and CD on the feature film Zootopia, which is about a fast-talking fox who is on the run in the animal city of Zootopia, when he is framed for a crime he didn't commit.



My Take on the Book   

My kids are excited about the new Zootopia movie. I received this book in anticipation of the movie and my seven year-old daughter was very excited about reviewing it herself. Below is her review.

I like this book because the pictures look like the animals in the movie. The book is funny. This book makes me really excited to see the movie and I can't wait until they come out with more books like this soon.
                                                         
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: