Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Spy with My Little Eye... Books: First Words

Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Review - I Spy with My Little Eye... Books: First Words

I Spy with My Little Eye... Books: First Words

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Where's the frog? Where's the pirate? Where are the ducks? Challenge little ones to spot and name each object on the page while building language skills too. This series of books challenges kids to open their eyes and find special hidden treasures. All of the objects in the colored boxes are hiding inside each picture. Can kids spy them? Can they name each one? Whether they're searching for a boat full of penguins in the ocean or spying dinosaurs in a prehistoric scene, children will have fun discovering new words with these big, bold, and brightly illustrated books.



My Take on the Book
Cute search and find book made just for young eyes. Filled with great illustrations and fun hidden items, my youngest daughter found this book to be a ton of fun and so will your kids too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: