Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My Best Friend & Me: James & Cooper Finger Puppet Book

Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Review - My Best Friend & Me: James & Cooper Finger Puppet Book

My Best Friend & Me: James & Cooper Finger Puppet Book
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
James and Cooper the crocodile live in Australia, and they love going outdoors to play. Come along and join them as they experience some wild adventures! Barron's adorable My Best Friend and Me series just keeps getting bigger! Vivid designs and built-in animal finger puppets make these little board books hard to resist. James and Cooper are one of four new additions with characters from all over the globe, featuring more kids and animals from various continents and climates.





My Take on the Book
This was a fun book with some great characters that will keep you coming back for more. I really liked meeting James and Cooper in this story and you will too. One of the best things was the built in finger puppets that were in this book. They were so much fun and my daughters liked them too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: