Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in...Italy

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in...Italy

If You Were Me and Lived in...Italy

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
Join Carole P. Roman as she visits the Republic of Italy. Learn what it is like to live in Rome, see the famous architecture, celebrate a favorite holiday and discover popular names for both boys and girls. Be fascinated with it's diverse and rich history and colorful traditions. On the way, you might learn a word or two in Italian!


 
My Take on the Book
This is another great book from Carole P. Roman. As someone who's family is from Italy, I was impressed with the amount of information that the author shares with readers on this amazing country. You get a great glimpse at some of the history within the country and some of the most notable landmarks too, The book truly teaches kids to appreciate the world around them and to open their eyes to being open to new cultures and ways of living. My daughters loved hearing about this country, and I especially enjoyed sharing this because my relatives are from there. This book gives me a new way to introduce my kids to the world and it will help your kids better appreciate the world too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: