Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Maxi the Little Taxi

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Book Review - Maxi the Little Taxi

Maxi the Little Taxi

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
It's Maxi the Taxi's first day of work.

What fun it is to zip and zoom all around the town!

SPLASH go the mud puddles!

PLIPPITY-PLOP drips the ice cream and mustard from sticky little fingers!

Soon Maxi becomes so grimy and gooey that no one wants to ride with him.

Who will help this dirty little taxi discover what he needs most? It's a smart little boy who takes Maxi for a noisy, tickly bath in the car wash!


My Take on the Book
I have a 7 year old daughter that loves to read. Usually we read things together, but lately she has been wanting to review books on her own. Below are her thoughts on this book!

I like the pictures in this book. I noticed that the taxi has eyes and I liked how they made the people look realistic. It's a good book, with fun characters and I would love to see Maxi in a book again in the future!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: