Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Zootopia: Judy Hopps and the Missing Jumbo Pop

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Book Review - Zootopia: Judy Hopps and the Missing Jumbo Pop

Zootopia: Judy Hopps and the Missing Jumbo Pop

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
Officer Judy Hopps is on an exciting case in Zootopia. Her day started out like any other, until she stumbled across a crying elephant who was missing his Jumbo-pop. Hand-in-hand, the two retraced his steps and followed clues across the city. Will this whirlwind tour lead them to the Jumbo-pop before it melts?



My Take on the Book
My kids are excited about the new Zootopia movie. I received this book in anticipation of the movie and my seven year-old daughter was very excited about reviewing it herself. Below is her review.

I liked this book because they make the mystery funny, such as when he finds out that he ate the Jumbo-pop. I also liked the pictures as they were colorful and really made me understand the movie characters. Also, I liked that the sky meets the ground in the book and the background throughout the book is pretty. I really liked this book.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: