Dad of Divas' Reviews: Gluten-Free/Low Calorie Snacking - Pretzel Perfection!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gluten-Free/Low Calorie Snacking - Pretzel Perfection!


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About Pretzel Perfection
For any healthy snacking or last minute holiday stories you might have in the works, I wanted to let you know about Pretzel Perfection Twice-Baked Pretzel Sticks. These delicious snacks are made with gluten-free all natural ingredients and twice-baked with savory flavors to create a perfect snack.

Created to fill the void of a tasty and easy gluten free pretzel snack, Twice-Baked Pretzel Sticks are a smart snack choice with only 110 calories per serving, perfect for maintaining a healthy diet during the holiday season and beyond. Available in 5 unique flavors includingChipotle BBQ, Garlic Herb, Lemon Toffee, Stoneground Mustard, and Tomato Basil. MSRP $4.99

Features of Twice-Baked Pretzel Sticks:
  • Committed to always sourcing higher quality, all-natural gluten free ingredients
  • Certified Gluten Free
  • Made in the USA
  • Free of artificial flavors, artificial colorings, and preservatives
  • Less than 110 calories per serving
  • 5 unique and satisfying flavors (Chipotle BBQ, Garlic Herb, Lemon Toffee, Stoneground Mustard, and Tomato Basil)
  • MSRP $4.99


Sea Salt and Caramel Clusters

All-natural ingredients have never tasted so good!

The Pretzel Perfection® Sea Salt and Caramel Clusters will be sure to tantalize your taste-buds with the most perfect combination of salty and sweet that nature has to offer. With classic flavors of decadent dark chocolate and natural sea salt piled on top of an all-natural pretzel, you might just think that you have found heaven in a bag. These Clusters are so good, you’ll have the urge to hide them from your friends and family and keep the satisfaction all to yourself.

Available in national and regional retailers and online at www.PretzelPerfection.com

My Take on the Book
I am always looking for healthy snacks that I can give to my girls. Pretzel Perfection offers snacks that I was not aware of but I was very happy to be able to try this out and once I did I was floored. The taste of these were wonderful and completely filled with flavor. I tried out the Tomato Basil and the Sea Salt and Caramel Clusters and both were delicious. I will say that though I loved them both I could not get enough of the Sea Salt and Caramel Clusters and had to actually cut myself off they were THAT good. All of this being said, I was happy to have found this brand as there are a number of other varieties that I would also love to try out and am looking forward to having the opportunity. If you have never heard of this company, check it out, you will not be disappointed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: