About the Game
Jam-packed with an all-star cast from the Digimon Universe, Digimon All-Star Rumble throws down with immersive 3D battle arenas and high-impact, in-your-face fighting action. After overcoming countless crises, the Digital World now exists peacefully once again. Although Digimon quarrel amongst themselves on occasion, the world as a whole is a peaceful place... perhaps too peaceful... The incredible defenders of the Digital World have grown bored and peace brings no satisfaction. A world without chaos has extinguished the driving force behind their existence - to Digivolve. To pacify the growing unrest, a proposal was made... "Let us gather all Digimon who seek to Digivolve and hold a tournament to crown the strongest of them all!" And so began, the "Digimon Evolution Tournament." A tournament of Digi-monumental proportions.
- Digimon All-Star Rumble features an all-star cast of characters, each with their own unique fighting style and moves. Choose from 12 of your all-time favorite characters from the Digimon Universe spanning from Digimon Adventure to Digimon Fusion.
- All New Story - Digimon All-Star Rumble features an in-depth campaign mode where players can explore the Digital World through 3D stages. Your ultimate goal is to battle your way to the top of the Digi-Rankings!
- Digi-destined to Digivolve! - Power up and Digivolve to gain advantage over your opponents and deal massive damage!
- Fun for All Ages - Easy pick-up-and-play controls for beginners.
- 10 Different Battle Arenas - Throw down in stages pulled straight from the Digimon Universe!
My Take on the Game
This was a great game that will bring you back for more time and time again. I was very impressed with the graphics, color and overall game play. You get drawn into the battles and whether you have experience in this universe or not, it does not matter, as it is an action packed game that just explodes off the screen. As someone that likes to be able to prove that he is the best, this game allows me to have fun with this and delivers me a packed punch when it comes to not only different arenas to batle in but also different characters to engage. All-in-all I was very impressed overall with the game and how it was not simple or too difficult, but just right in my opinion!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com