Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - WWE Power Series:Triple H

Saturday, November 29, 2014

DVD Review - WWE Power Series:Triple H

WWE Power Series:Triple H
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Get a ripped, buff body with this heart-pounding hard-core workout inspired by WWE training techniques, includes 4-week workout plan. Created by world-renowned coach Joe DeFranco and featuring exercises routine used by WWE Stars.

My Take on the DVD
WOW...this workout is one that will kick you to the curb. I tried it out myself and even though I see myself as a pretty fit guy, this one is definitely one that will wear you out (in a good way) and build you up to achieve the results that you want. Though I do not believe that I will ever look like Triple H, I can say that he does get you physically active and gets you working hard in this DVD too!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: