Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Palace Pets: Berry the Bunny for Snow White

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Book Review - Palace Pets: Berry the Bunny for Snow White

Berry the Bunny
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Take Snow White's bunny, Berry, on the go with the new Palace Pets Touch-and-Feel Purse Book. This exciting new format is sure to become every young girl's favorite accessory.



My Take on the Book
Berry is a very cute palace pet. While my girls do not know much about these creatures, I have to say that my youngest especially liked learning about this pet of snow white. The book is an easy read for a early reader, and even if your child is not reading, the touch and feel nature of the book makes it interactive and being a purse book makes it easy to take anywhere you are going. This is a fun book for any Disney princess fan!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: