Dad of Divas' Reviews: Gift Guide - MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gift Guide - MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun


MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product
MeasuPro offers a unique version of the infrared thermometer to make it easy to get a precise temperature reading with no direct surface contact necessary.
Things you can accomplish using the infrared thermometer:

MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun
Using advanced laser technology, you can aim the temperature gun on any spot and get an accurate reading even on moving targets. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking, and food preparation. When using it around the kitchen while cooking or baking this thermometer eliminates the need for messy direct contact in order to measure. It is ultra-efficient and easy to use. Features advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the finish is made of rubber oil and is sweat-proof.




My Take on the Product
As someone who loves to grill, I am always SO frustrated when I try and use my thermometers and get varying temperatures depending on which one that I use. The accuracy is simply not there and instead you at times get meat that is overcooked because of faulty temperatures gauges. No more! This product is accurate above freezing +/- 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit, or +/- 1.5 degrees Celsius which is great for living in the midwest and thus far in the times that I have used this I have found that it is quite accurate, both in cooking, and just using is as a move around outside. I really like the design and it fits well in the palm of any hand. The laser makes it easy to see where you are aiming and the instant results are exactly what I am looking for. I wish there was a way to turn off the audible beep that occurs when you depress the trigger, but that is only a small thing. This is a great gift for anyone that works in an industry where heat levels are important, or if they cook and need certain temperatures for food to turn out the right way. I highly recommend this to all!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: