Readers of the new Ripley's Believe It or Not! book Reality Shock! know the strange stories, fun facts and bizarre bits are good for hours of entertainment. But now knowing some of those stories could win people some awesome prizes as well.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! has launched the Reality Shock!Getaway contest, featuring weekly prizes and an unbelievable grand prize.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the entry form on the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Facebook page
- Take the weekly book quiz and pick the "Believe It" story that comes from the pages of Reality Shock!
- Players earn points for taking each weekly quiz and are eligible to win weekly prizes, including Ripley's books, toys and tickets. Players who earn enough points to reach the "Unbelievable" level will be entered into the grand prize drawing.
The Reality Shock! Getaway grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to Orlando that includes:
- Two round trip airline tickets
- 3 day, 2 night hotel stay
- $500 spending money
- Prize pack of Ripley's merchandise
- A private tour of the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Collection
The tour of the Ripley's Collection is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see where the company stores its vast collection of oddities. Edward Meyer, Ripley's VP of Exhibits and Archives, will give the winner a personal tour and share some of the amazing facts and stories behind the thousands of items in the collection, each carefully catalogued and researched.
Reality Shock! delivers strange stories, bizarre bits and twisted tales like only Ripley's Believe It or Not! can. The content ranges from cute to creepy; what's "great!" to one reader is just plain "gross!" to another - that's part of the fun of Reality Shock!
Reality Shock! makes the perfect holiday gift and is available through all major booksellers.For complete Reality Shock! Getaway contest rules, visit www.ripleys.com/reality-shock-getaway-rules.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com