Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Maxwell Leadership Bible, NIV

Friday, October 3, 2014

Book Review - The Maxwell Leadership Bible, NIV

The Maxwell Leadership Bible, NIV

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
The Leadership expert, John Maxwell, provides an in-depth look at God’s laws for leaders and leadership, directly connected to the Bible. Now for the first time, the content of The Maxwell Leadership Bible is paired with the bestselling New International Version.

Features include:
  • Complete NIV Bible text and translators' notes
  • Book introductions
  • Articles describing the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
  • Notes throughout the Bible that connect with the Laws and Qualities
  • Indexes to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader



My Take on the Book
I love this author and what he has done to promote leadership in so many different ways over the years. When I saw that he had incorporated leadership and spirituality in this way I had to check it out to see what it was going to be like. The Bible itself was very nice and John Maxwell really brings together great concepts of leadership with the teachings of the Bible and God. I have used the author's 21 Laws of Leadership in the past but have never connected them to my own spirituality. This book changes this and allows me to think about leadership in a new way. I showed this to our church council and they thought it was a perfect Bible to help them to further develop their own leadership through the teaching of God.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: