About the Game
Disney Interactive and Harmonix today announced that “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved,” a breakthrough musical motion game, is now available at retailers worldwide for a suggested retail price of $59.99 for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and for a suggested retail price of $49.99 for Kinect for Xbox 360 and is rated E10+ by the ESRB.
Developed by Harmonix, critically acclaimed creators of Rock Band and Dance Central and the world’s leading music and motion gaming studio, players become the sorcerer’s newest apprentice, exploring remarkable worlds and unlocking the magic within the music, with Disney Interactive’s “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved.”
Now, get a behind-the-scenes look into the making of “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” with these newly released, exclusive videos about the animation, design, history, archives and more with the creators of the game: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJAfkY7eGVnvOPxorWIfi4rK4NSSUSQnP.
Featuring over 30 tracks – including contemporary pop, hip hop, rock, classical, and more – “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” transports players to a breathtaking world where music and magic combine to transform extraordinary interactive landscapes in entirely new and creative ways. Using Kinect motion control technology and natural, controller-free gameplay, players will control the musical flow of these hits, unlocking the power to transform the music and living world.
Below is the complete soundtrack for “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved”:
- AVICII – “Levels”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out of Heaven”
- Cee Lo Green – “Forget You”
- David Bowie – “Ziggy Stardust”
- Depeche Mode – "Enjoy the Silence"
- Drake – "Take Care" (ft. Rihanna)
- Dvořák – “Symphony No. 9 from the New World”
- Elton John – “Rocket Man”
- The Flaming Lips - “Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots, Pt. 1”
- Fun. – “Some Nights”
- Gorillaz – “Feel Good Inc.”
- Imagine Dragons - “Radioactive"
- Inon Zur – “Scout's Theme” (ft. Lindsey Stirling)
- Inon Zur – “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved – Main Theme”
- Jimi Hendrix - “Fire”
- J.S. Bach – “Toccata and Fugue in D Minor”
- Kimbra – “Settle Down”
- Lady Gaga - “Applause”
- Liszt - “Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- M.I.A. – "Galang”
- Missy Elliott - “Get Ur Freak On”
- Mozart – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik”
- Mussorgsky – “Night on Bald Mountain”
- New Order – “Blue Monday”
- Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
- Peter Gabriel – “In Your Eyes”
- Police – "Message in a Bottle"
- Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Tchaikovsky – "The Nutcracker Medley"
- The Who – "The Real Me"
- Vivaldi – “The Four Seasons: Winter, 1st Movement”
- White Stripes – “Seven Nation Army”
Additionally, fans can purchase the game on either platform digitally and for $3.99 each receive Pop, Rock and Dance mix packs, which allow apprentices to create more remixes and further customize songs from the game’s core soundtrack. The Deluxe Digital Xbox One version of the game is also available for $89.99, and includes all of the mix packs, as well as the DLC featuring an additional 18 songs from popular artists like Skrillex, Demi Lovato, Coldplay, The Cure, OneRepublic and more!
For additional information about “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved,” join the Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/fantasiagame, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @FantasiaGame and view all videos on our YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/FantasiaGame.
My Take on the Game
Get behind the music and take control of the beat and the music itself in this new game. Talk about awesome, I have to say that this game was SO much fun to play and to experience. As someone who is a huge fan of all types of music, this game really takes you behind the music and allows you to be in the driver seat. While the graphics may remind you of of some of the dance games of the past, this game has you become the director and by the end your arms will probably be a bit tired, but the reason is that you are now the conductor and in control, so keep up with the music! I also have to comment and commend the makers on the variety of music selected for this game. There is a bit of everything for any music lover, and I'm sure that as time goes on more music will become available too. If you love music and have always wanted to be in the driver seat to the music that you have heard, strap yourself in and jump on for a fun ride, you will be glad that you did!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org