About the Product
The Kinivo BTH240 is a redesign of our top selling BTH220 Bluetooth headphones. New features include Micro USB charging as well as increased battery life coupled with the same amazing audio performance, noise suppression and echo cancellation that customers have come to love!!
New and Improved Design
The BTH240 has a new look and features from Kinivo BTH220 Headphones:
- Sleek New Design: Smooth black frame with silver lining and compact button layout
- Micro-USB Charging port: Use a compact micro-USB charging cable to fully recharge the headset
- Increased Battery Life: Up to 10 hours of music and talk time
- Reduced LED Brightness: Modified LED design for more comfortable experience
- Portability: Lightweight (73g), foldable design provides maximum portability & convenient storage
- Rechargeable: Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of uninterrupted talk/ music time or 200 hours in the standby mode
- Hands-Free calling: BTH240 has a built-in noise canceling Microphone. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming call
- iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS
- All iPads, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets
- All other Bluetooth (A2DP) capable devices
- PS3 (Supports only chat audio)
What's in the Box
- Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
- User Manual
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Kinivo BTH240 Headphone is covered by 1 year limited hardware warranty.
Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets, etc
Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
Sleek, comfortable, lightweight design with up to 10 hours of music and talk time
New and improved design: Micro-USB charging port, increased battery time, and modified LED design
My Take on the Product
When I listen to music I want my headphones to not only fit well, but also provide me with quality sound and perform well over time. Especially in regards to Bluetooth headphones, the ease of connection and the ability for the headphones to maintain a connection is of utmost importance. In the Kinvo BTY1240 I get all of this and more. In trying these headphones myself I came to find that they fit very well and easily molded around the contour of my own head. On top of this though, when using this I really put the headphones to the test and ran it for a long time and I found that it held up even after lengthy usage. The quality of sound was strong too and the headphones did a good job at canceling out other noises for me while I was listening. All of this being said, I was impressed also with how well the headphone fold up and store themselves so that they stay in quality shape for a long time to come. All-in-all I was very impressed with these headphones and I think you will be too!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org