Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season

Saturday, October 26, 2013

DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
There’s a Pony for every season and an episode for every Pony in this fantastic collection of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. That’s right! Each member of the Mane 6 (Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie) gets her very own opportunity to shine with six episodes guaranteed to have you laughing and singing as you discover the magic of friendship!


My Take on the DVD
This is another great collection of My Little Pony episodes. As a father of two girls it is almost inevitable and cliche to say that my girls like this series, but they do! This DVD has six great episodes on it that will keep your kids engaged for hours. What I like about this series is the conversations that it spurs about friendship and family and what that means. You see this in many ways in these and other episodes from the series, and this for one is a great aspect in general of what it is teaching our kids. All-in all this is a great DVD for any fan, and I highly recommend all to watch!

The DVD itself contains 6 episodes that include the following:

  1. Look Before You Sleep
  2. Winter Wrap Up
  3. Too Many Pinkie Pies
  4. Wonderbolts Academy
  5. Apple Family Reunion
  6. Keep Calm and Flutter On



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: