In Marvel’s “Iron Man” series, JARVIS is Tony Stark’s artificially intelligent computer system and serves a multitude of functions. JARVIS is programmed to speak with a male British accent and is voiced in Marvel’s “Iron Man” and “The Avengers” series by actor Paul Bettany (“A Beautiful Mind,” “The Da Vinci Code”).
Ever wonder what it's like to be Tony Stark? Download the one-of-a-kind, interactive experience app hosted by JARVIS to your iPad, iPhone or iPod and find out. Just like the real JARVIS, you will be able to interact with him using your own voice. Create customized alarms to wake you in the morning, download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook and more! Sync the app to your Blu-ray™ player to unlock hidden files and suits embedded throughout the disc, and experience the first-ever voice controlled Blu-ray!
Activate JARVIS through a simple setup process and get ready for an entirely new Second Screen Experience. JARVIS will literally be a part of your daily routine. Browse through all 42 of Tony Stark’s Armors in the interactive Armor gallery. Gain access to exclusive content as well as be able to control the Blu-ray menus with either a digital remote or simply by using your voice. “Marvel’s Iron Man 3” will be available on September 24, 2013. The full list of Iron Man 3 Jarvis: A Marvel Second Screen Experience functions are as follows.
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
- Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
- Install unique ringtones
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
- When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
Devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Access: Visit www.marvel.com/ironman3/secondscreen.com
- Install the free app to your iOS™ device from the Apple iTunes Store
- Verify that your iOS device and Blu-ray player are connected to the same Wifi Network.
- Insert Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Blu-ray and Launch the App.
Currently only available in US, English-speaking Canada and Japan
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com