The Hub Network, a destination for kids and their families, will host the first “Hub Network’s First Annual Halloween Bash,” to be broadcast on Saturday, October 26, 2013 on the cable channel.
One lucky winner will win $25,000 and a walk-on role on the Hub Network’s Daytime Emmy® Award-winning series, “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour: The Series.”
The “Hub Network’s First Annual Halloween Bash” costume competition is open to all ages, including individuals or a maximum of five people per group submission.
Participants are encouraged to create eye-popping, hair-raising and spooky costumes within one of the following six categories:
- Howl-arious – Shows the lighter side of Halloween with a take on a fun, funny or otherwise hilarious costume.
- Spook-tacular – Get ready to frighten America by showcasing the most spine-chilling costume for all the ghosts and ghouls out there.
- Mad Genius – Unique, original, innovative and never seen before. A knight in armor fashioned from bottle caps, bat wings made from old umbrellas, or a cardboard-box jetpack, the possibilities are endless. Display a costume unlike any other — show your Mad Genius.
- Blast from the Past – Take a stroll down memory lane with a timeless costume. Memories, nostalgia and yesteryear brought to life. Show your take on great figures from before the 20thcentury or a retro 50’s sock hop get up, 60’s flower child or other “period” inspired costumes.
- Animal Kingdom – Transform into a living creature from the past or present. Be a roaring lion, a school of jellyfish, a firefly, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Everyday Stuff – We're looking for the coolest refrigerator/freezer, remote control, mailbox, block of Swiss cheese, telephone and more. Be creative and transform the ordinary into the extra-ordinary.
For more information on how to enter, as well as to check out the latest entries, please visit hubworld.com/halloween. The deadline to enter is Sunday, September 29, 2013.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com