Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DVD Review - Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries

Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Get ready for mischief, mystery and marvelous good times in Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries. You’ll follow the clues to fun and adventure as Strawberry and her pals learn to face their fears, become real-life heroines and find some missing VIP’s (Very Important Pets)! It’s glimmery girl power to the rescue in these stories of friendship!

Coloring Sheet -

My Take on the Book
This was a fun new DVD that brings not only the friends together but adds a great mystery component that I have not seen in the series in the past. The cartoon in general was a ton of fun and my daughters and I had a blast watching and seeing if we could figure out the mystery ourselves. If you love Strawberry Shortcake and love mysteries, you will love this!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: