Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Game Review - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

About the Game

After being recruited by the Ghosts in Norway, Hibbard and Booth are inserted in Moscow with the Bravo team. When events don't go as planned, Bravo team is ambushed and separated from the rest of their team. Operating as a two-man team and relying on the intel of the local militia, Hibbard and Booth must fight their way to their target in a city infested with enemies. With the numbers clearly not in their favor, they will have to use their advanced weaponry and training to ensure that the odds are not.







My Take on the GameThis game was action packed and had a storyline that was almost movie-like.  have played rail-shooter games in the past and I had heard that this game might be something like them... I was a bit mistaken as this was much better than others I have tried. The graphics were well conceived and the music went well with the suspense within the game. 

The game was a lot of fun, the action just keeps coming at every turn and it kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire game. I liked the fact that two players can play along together, and when I played with a friend I found that it was just as much fun, if not more!

This is a game that I would recommend for any who like rail-shooter games, you will not be disappointed!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: