Instantly find what you need -- emergency phone numbers, instructions and reminders - in one place!
Designed to hang on the refrigerator or a wall close to the phone, the Baby Everywhere Information Station helps parents, grandparents and babysitters face any situation that comes up with greater confidence.
When minutes count, avoid wasted time running through the house looking for what is needed written on little pieces of paper - and it is available in English or Spanish.
What it Includes:
- A white frame that hangs on the refrigerator or a wall that holds a 50-page book and babysitter card.
- A write-and-wipe surface on the book’s cover, to write reminders, to leave instructions for a babysitter, a parent's phone numbers and where to reach a trusted neighbor to call in an emergency.
- A dry-ink pen to write on write-on-wipe surface.
- Recommended by the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
- Voted by iParentingMediaAward.com one of the most outstanding safety products of the year.
- Instant access to information for parents, grandparents and babysitters.
Being a new parent you tend to become a bit frantic at the smallest issue that arises with your child (which is to be expected). At baby showers and for yourself, you tend to purchase and read every type of book, pamphlet etc. so that you can become the most "in the know" parent possible.
The problem with this is that when situations arise, you at times find yourself running around trying to put the "correct" information in your fingertips as quickly as possible.
This product pulls most of the important tips that you can find across many of the parenting books/magazines that you typically will find and puts them all in an easy to find reference that will help you as a parent as well as any babysitter.
The organizer is something you can place in a high traffic location for east access. I liked the dry erase board included so that you could easily change things if needed.
One thing that I wished that the product did have was magnets on the back to provide the option of connecting it to the fridge, but as of this point in time this is not one of the options available. Instead the organizer comes with a sticky substance on the back that is made to adhere to the surface for which you with to have your information station.
Overall, I was very impressed with this product and it would be a great gift for any parent to be.
How would you like to win a copy of this book? I will be giving away a Baby Everywhere Information Station to a lucky reader! All you need to do is let me know why you would have an interest in this book to be considered. The contest will run for one week and will end on April 14, 2010.
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org