Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Glass Atlas

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product Review - Glass Atlas

About the Product
Glass Atlas is a glass dome on top of an artistic image of a specific region or area of the Earth from an outer space view.  It comes in a variety of available images, from the sea surface to the Grand Canyon, Italy and many more. The authentic NASA satellite images provide a cool new way to enjoy the gorgeous view of the Earth. Each Glass Atlas is beautifully packaged in a unique eco-friendly wooden crate and comes complete with a small fact sheet about the specific image you’ve chosen. They can even engrave your Glass Atlas to make a great personalized gift for any Earth lover!  Available online at www.GlassAtlas.com

My Take on the ProductI love paperweights and blown glass! I have a number of them in my office and I am always looking for unique items such as these for my office or for home.

When I ordered my glass dome, I selected an image of Michigan with Surrounding Great Lakes. Living in Michigan this is such an iconic shot that has been a part of my whole life that I could not turn this down. There were so many other amazing images to choose from, but for me, there was no question the one I would choose. I was amazed at the detail that each globe contained...it was quite intricate!

I also found that they can engrave the items so that the glass itself is etched. So if you wanted to leave a special message for who you were giving the gift, this would be an option for you. They also do some other custom images and make things such as mousepads with images as well, so you can get your favorite images in a number of ways if you so choose.

I encourage you to look for yourself at the other beautiful shots that they have available and I would be interested to hear which one you would choose and why!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

No comments: