Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Disney Princess Magical Worlds

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Book Review - Disney Princess Magical Worlds

Disney Princess Magical Worlds



About the Book
From Moana's island of Motunui to Cinderella's castle and beyond, explore the worlds of your favorite Disney Princesses in this beautifully illustrated, fun-filled storybook!

Step into the Disney Princesses’ most magical, memorable places and discover surprises and colorful details on every page. Featuring charming scenes from twelve different worlds, this is the perfect book for every Princess fan! And w ith numerous speech bubbles and words labeled in each scene, little readers can expand their vocabulary, too.


My Take on the Book
For the young reader this is a great book that will encourage them to read along, or follow along as a parent reads the book with them. The images and recognizable characters are ones that my niece loved and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book to her. As a six year old, she got lost in the worlds that were presented on the page, but I also love watching her eyes get huge as she was looking at all of the beautiful images and we had side conversations about the characters too. The book was beautifully created and my niece, for one had a true blast asking me to read the book over and over again and I do not see that changing anytime soon!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: