Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Disney Bunnies I Love You, My Bunnies Board book

Monday, December 28, 2020

Book Review - Disney Bunnies I Love You, My Bunnies Board book

Disney Bunnies I Love You, My Bunnies Board book



About the Book
The most adorable bunnies ever to inhabit the forest, Thumper and his sisters venture out on a spring day to make their mama the perfect gift: a twig basket filled with flowers. With lyrical text and sweet illustrations, this padded board book edition of the delightful picture book about the love between a mother and her children is the perfect tie-in to Valentine's Day, Easter, and Mother's Day. 

 

My Take on the Book
What a wonderful book that celebrates the mom of Thumper and his other brothers and sisters. The book is a fun look at what they do to say thank you to a mom that does so much for them. It is a fun book for all young kids!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: