Dad of Divas' Reviews: JBanz SunglassesAre Cool Shades for Kids!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JBanz SunglassesAre Cool Shades for Kids!

All opinions expressed in this JBanz review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.




About the Product
Home to the original wrap-around sunglasses, Baby Banz is in the forefront of the children's safety market and is on the cutting edge of head to toe protection for children ages 0-10. Send the kids off to school in style with their JBanz. JBanz offer the same quality lenses and polycarbonate frames without the concept of the permanent band around the back of the head. Cleverly designed, Jbanz come with a matching neoprene case and Matching Neoprene Band (removable) for safe keeping! Offering a variety of colors and designs including Pink, Black, and Blue, the JBanz will keep their eyes protected and their style in tact!

My Take on the Product
I had tried the original Bay Banz in the past when my children were infants and toddlers so I knew what the quality of the lenses and frames were (top notch). I was unaware until recently that the company had moved into also providing older kids with sunglasses as well. I was very excited to find this out, not only that it is summer, but also because my oldest daughter Diva-J had recently severely scratched her current sunglasses and we were in the market for a new pair.

As I mentioned the new sunglasses are well constructed and offer fun patterns to choose from. Whether you child is a boy or a girl they will be able to choose from some great options! The glasses fit my daughter well and they came with an optional band that can be worn around the head (it attaches to the back of the glasses) to offer additional hold, especially if a child is running or playing a sport.

Overall I was quite impressed with the glasses and will have to be returning for my younger daughter who now wants a pair of her own!
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: