Dad of Divas' Reviews: Thinking About Law School?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thinking About Law School?

I have the privilege of being affiliated with Cooley Law School and have continued to be impressed with the caliber of the school and the students they have studying there. I also honestly would be proud to have a Cooley Lawyer represent me in the future if ever I needed representation!

Just today Cooley unveiled a new video, which I think encapsulates some of the great things that they are doing across their four campuses!

If you are thinking about law school or know someone who is, take a look at this video!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is the job market only softening for law school grads looking for specific, high-paying jobs at the top law firms, or if it means that the United States has too many lawyers in general? However, a report earlier this year by the National Association of Law Placement indicated that even though the majority of law school graduates can still find jobs, a far higher percentage of those grads are now taking jobs that are temporary.





medical school scholarships