Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Art of Shaving Provides A Great Close Shave

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Art of Shaving Provides A Great Close Shave

I am the type of person that is always looking to have a close shave in my life, whether it is combining shaving products or using just one I try to maximize the close shave, not only for my professional persona but also for my personal life (as J-Mom likes it that way). Recently I was asked to try out a new product from The Art of Shaving. I had seen The Art of Shaving stores in a few malls that I have visited in the past as well as online but had never tried out their products before.

In receiving the kit that you see here, I have to say that I was very impressed by all of the products. I was mostly impressed with the Gillette ProGlide razor blades that came with it. Talk about a close shave. With five blades, this blade leaves very little behind, which is exactly what I want in a razor.

So if you are looking for a close shave as well as some great products to improve your overall shaving experience, go and check out The Art of Shaving for yourself.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: