About the Game
Simply Words, Simply Fun!
Be the first to get rid of all 10 of your cards by making words. Each turn, simply start your word with the last card played. Just like the name, WordSpiel. Spiel uses the S from WordS. It’s the word game…Where the END…is just the BEGINNING! Word size doesn’t matter, but ending with a tricky letter can really challenge your opponents. You can use the timer or take your time, just be sure to put your best word forward! Your friends and family will thank you for spreading the WORD about WordSpiel!
- New word game from the creator of SET, Quiddler, Five Crowns & Karma.
- WordSpiel is the game – Where the END…is just the BEGINNING!
- Each word spins off the last, so the game will never be the same twice!
- Perfect for family & friends of all ages — kids can compete with adults!
- Ages 8 to adult • 2-6 Players • Includes a digital timer.
My Take on the Game
This game was a ton of fun! As someone that loved the card games Quiddler and Karma, I found that this was a ton of fun for the entire family. My girls and I loved playing this. You get a new letter to start with every turn and because of this you get a chance to think quickly. While there are some games where you can plan ahead I did not find that you could do this with WordSpiel. Best of all the game did not take long to learn. We have played this many times since we first got this, such a fun game!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com