Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Wish List: Worst Fairy Godmother Ever!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Book Review - The Wish List: Worst Fairy Godmother Ever!

The Wish List: Worst Fairy Godmother Ever!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Q: What do you need to become a great fairy godmother?

a) kindness
b) determination
c) gusto
d) all of the above

Fairy-godmother-in-training Isabelle doesn't know what gusto is, but she's pretty sure she has what it takes to pass fairy godmother training with flying colors.



My Take on the Book
This was a very funny book that allows you to see a fairy godmother in training that may not be the best fairy godmother but you can definitely give her credit for trying. The characters in this book were delightful and the story was very engaging. I found that my daughters and I did not want to put this down and instead we wanted to laugh more and see what would happy next. This was a very enjoyable story that I would highly recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: