Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived on...Mars

Monday, February 20, 2017

Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived on...Mars

If You Were Me and Lived on...Mars

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Join Carole P. Roman when she blasts off to colonize the planet Mars, in the newest book of her informative series. Learn about how life would be living on the Red Planet. Travel to Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in the solar system. Look into the sky and watch Phobos and Deimos, Mars' two moons. Discover what you would wear, and how the seasons change. See Mars through the eyes of an adventurous youngster like you and understand what life is like in a trip of a lifetime. Don't forget to look at the other books in the series so that you can be an armchair traveler.



My Take on the Book
I have been reading Carole Roman's stories to my daughters for some time now, but this is the first one that takes place in outer space. As in other books this book is filled with a ton of factual information about Mars. I love how she has used actual facts to extend her reach to be able to talk about what she believes it would be love to live on Mars. This was a fun read that younger kids would love to read this for themselves, I know my own daughters' did too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: