About the Book
Pixel art using melty beads is the latest cool craze to hit the crafting community. All you need to get started is a peg board, a bucket of beads, and an ordinary iron! Discover how easy it is to create unique, eye-popping accessories and jewelry out of fuse beads. This creative how-to book shows you how to transform simple beads into charming jewelry and home accessories using simple beading and melting techniques. You'll find:
- Over 300 motifs, with patterns for the seasons, flowers, celebrations, geometric shapes, under the sea, animals, and more
- 15 projects, including brooches, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, coasters, bookmarks, Christmas ornaments, and more
- Step-by-step instructions for all of the essential techniques, from fusing and beadweaving to attaching findings
- Tips, tricks, and materials needed to get started
- Blank grids so you can create your own designs
So go ahead bead it, iron it, and we bet you'll love it!
My Take on the Book
My daughters love to create with pearler beads. This book has a ton of great ideas for someone that loves to create with these. The images make you see how to create these and while there are not true patterns within the book the images are ones that they were able to follow to make some fun creations. My daughter even made me a Tardis! This book was so much fun!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com