Dad of Divas' Reviews: Music Review - Kidz Bop 30

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Music Review - Kidz Bop 30

Kidz Bop 30
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the CD
Fom the creators of the great Kidz Bop CD comes a new CD with all of the most popular songs that many kids are already rocking and bopping to on a daily basis. As a parent I love being able to share these CD's with my kids as they have clean lyrics and are sun by kids like my own girls, which allows my girls to easily connect with the songs and the singers too. This was a well made CD and had some great music on it too!

Track Listings

1. Bad Blood
2. Hey Mama
3. Cheerleader
4. Worth It
5. Fight Song
6. Where Are U Now
7. Somebody
8. Lean On
9. Uma Thurman
10. You Know You Like It
11. Photograph
12. I Don't Like It, I Love It
13. Elastic Heart
14. Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)
15. MAKE SOME NOISE!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: