Dad of Divas' Reviews: Finding the Perfect Halloween Costume has Never Been So Easy!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Finding the Perfect Halloween Costume has Never Been So Easy!



 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


It is almost Halloween and for me it is a time of year when I am always trying to figure out what I am going to wear myself. That being said I usually have to spend tons of time searching and searching for the perfect Halloween costume. I will take time looking, re-looking, and looking even more. Sometimes I get frustrated because of a lack of options, but lately I have found a site that has some great options that have a huge range to choose from and for me that is exactly what I need!

My daughter loves Curious George and monkeys! So, this year my daughter chose to be a sock monkey so when I saw one on Costume Discounters I knew that it was the perfect costume for me!


In receiving this costume I have to say that it was well made. It fit exactly as it said it would and there was still some room for me to place other clothes under my costume, and being in the Midwest this is important as it is COLD usually!

So, as you can see, I will be the man in the yellow hat and hanging out with my monkey daughter and I am SO looking forward to it!

If you are looking for great costumes, check out Costume Discounters for great ideas both at their website and on twitter!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: