About the Fish Oil
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
- Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
- 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
- Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
- Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
- Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
- USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
- Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
- Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.
Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA -- may lower a person's health risks. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish - cold-water swimmers such as pollock, sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.
My Take on the Fish Oil
I have been wanting to take fish oil for some time, but I wanted to take quality Fish oil. I have been doing my research and when looking into this I found that there were a few things that were important for me. First, was that it would have high quality amount of Omega 3 oil. Second, I wanted a pill that was small in size and easy to swallow. Third, I wanted a non-GMO product that would not make me smelling like a fish. As I was looking I found this product and it really fit all of my criteria. I have been trying this for the past week and have been very impressed with the overall experience. I have not had any side-effects and I love how small the pills were. Overall, I am very impressed with the overall pills and am so excited to have found them. If you are looking for high quality fish oil pills this is definitely one for your to check out!