Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Stitch Head: The Pirate's Eye

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Book Review - Stitch Head: The Pirate's Eye

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Mad Professor Erasmus has long forgotten his first creation, Stitch Head, leaving the lonely patchwork monster to take care of Castle Grotteskew all by himself. But when the professor is kidnapped by crusty pirates, Stitch Head decides to risk his almost-life to save his creator. He'll need a little help from his new friends, the Creature and Arabella, to learn to embrace his inner pirate and sail the seven seas in pursuit of his missing mentor.



My Take on the Book
Even though Stitch Head's Master has long forgot him one of the things that makes me so enamored by this great character is the loyalty that Stitch head still has for him. Even when the professor is kidnapped Stitch Head becomes the hero yet again to save him with the help of his friends. This was a wonderful story that says so much about spirit and heart and you will love reading this with your kids, I know that I have with my own!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: